There is nothing cuter than a pet in a colorful sweater, but do our furry friends really need to wear clothing? Although clothing is not a necessity for every pet, some animals benefit from a litt ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1) Animals are taken in and released only during regular office hours.
2) All animals must have current vaccinations in order to be left at the clinic for any reason.
3) We ask that surgical patients be brought in between 7:30 and 8:00 AM on an empty stomach. Food and water should be picked up at midnight, or bedtime, whichever is earlier.
4) Boarding and bathing are extra services that we extend to our clients. Therefore, animals belonging to non-clients cannot be accepted for these services.
5) If you are unable to keep an appointment for surgery, or a reservation for boarding, please notify us as far in advance as possible, so that we can have the opportunity to schedule another patient.
6) When a pet is hospitalized, visiting can often cause excitement and disappointment and may not be not be advisable. We will try to arrange visiting, if the doctor feels it can be done with minimal effects on the patient.
It is our desire to provide the best possible care for all animals. We try to be alert to your needs and, should you have any ideas or suggestions that might improve our services, please let us hear from you..
All fees are payable at the time service is rendered. Credit is handled through MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Debit Cards. Any other arrangements must be made prior to the time that the charges are incurred.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you would like to receive an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time.
After-hour emergencies are referred to the Animal Emergency Clinic-Katy Freeway at 9321 Katy Freeway. The phone number of the Emergency Clinic is 713-932-9589. There is a veterinarian on duty at that facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.